Managing employment contracts, including when they end
Navigating the legal landscape around the management of grievances in the workplace and terminating an employment relationship can be a stressful, risky and time-consuming exercise. If not managed appropriately, an increased risk of claims for unfair dismissal, unlawful termination or discrimination can arise.
Zafra Legal is well placed to provide advice and guidance to our clients on best-practice to adopt in the workplace to mitigate the risk of claims and manage them when they arise.
Examples of areas where we can assist include:
- Establishing guidelines and policies for management to adopt when discussing performance issues and grievances with employees.
- Managing scenarios giving rise to an immediate termination.
- Establishing processes and procedures to properly manage breaches of employment contract terms and workplace standards.
- Advising clients with managing redundancy and restructuring.
- Advising on bullying and harassment in the workplace and associated claims.
- Managing disputed termination, including claims of unfair or unlawful dismissal.
- Representing clients to defend actual or potential claims.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please contact either Natalie Romano or Joshua Leslie.
Click here to download flyer.