Update: 24 September 2021
Zafra Legal currently has multiple full time positions available in its commercial, corporate advisory, property and dispute resolution practice areas.
Benefits of working with Zafra Legal:
- Strong team of experienced legal professionals.
- Quality client base across industries, including public companies, large private corporations and SMEs.
- Career progression opportunities.
- In-house CPD program.
- Employee assistance program.
- Active community engagement and participation in social events.
- Recently renovated office space and building (completed 2021).
- Central CBD location.
Successful candidates will possess the following key attributes:
- Project management skills and a focus on client service.
- Strong legal drafting skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in small teams.
- Depth of experience in relevant practice area.
Attractive salary and incentives matched to candidate experience and expertise.
If these opportunities are of interest, we would like to hear from you. Please call +61 8 6212 3777 or email email@example.com and register your interest.