Understanding our clients' business and industries enables us to help them harness the commercial opportunities to thrive, whilst managing risk.
Negotiating, drafting and advising on:
- professional services agreements
- company and partnership establishments
- shareholder, partnership and unit holder agreements
- joint ventures
- loan and finance documents
- management agreements
- consultancy agreements
- engineering, design and construction contracts
- trust establishment and ongoing administration
- insolvency and enforcement
- general contractual matters
We advise a diverse group of clients, including contractors to the mining and resources sector, oil and gas services providers, food and hospitality businesses, residential construction contractors, primary producers (including forestry and agriculture), strategic asset managers, high net worth individuals, private groups, SOE's and principals engaging the services of these parties.